Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spencer & Heidi Pratt on the Power of Prayer and the True Purpose of Life



Heidi Montag on Her Goal to be 'a Mother Teresa' "My goal is to be, you know, a true deciple of Jesus - a Mother Teresa: helping the poor and the hungry - and, you know - that the most important things in life are not money and wealth*, cause thats just of this world. The treasures that you should be storing up are the treasures in heaven, are the treasures of god."
- from "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here"
*HA!

Spencer Pratt on the Power of Prayer
"I have always found it so fascinating living with Heidi, that everything she prays for, like on to the detail, comes true. For instance: she told me 'Spencer, say a prayer, really try - so I did my first prayer 'God - please - the one person I want to go on a double-date with is Miley Cyrus. If you're so powerful, make me hang out with Miley Cyrus. And he did it within a month." - from "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment